Divi Builder UI Plugin
The plugin gives you options to customize the Divi Builder UI on the back-end. Make the modal window taller, the header and the footer smaller, and set other options to have a better use of available screen space for a more effective work. Keep scrolling to check all the options and their effects. The plugin works with the Divi theme, the Extra theme and the Divi Builder plugin as well. Note: the settings only affect the looks of the Divi Builder in the back-end. It does not affect the Visual Builder on the front-end.
Compare Divi Builder UI Light and Pro versions
|Taller parent container|
|Smaller items in header|
|Smaller items in footer|
|Change Load / Delete buttons to icons|
|Keep settings on delete|
|Decrease the space between option lines|
|Decrease padding of form elements|
|Put “Display on” elements in one line|
|Change module list view|
|Squeeze text shadow buttons in one row|
|Squeeze box shadow buttons in one row|
|Squeeze animation buttons in one row|
|What should be shown on the animation button|
The Settings of Divi Builder UI
Take a look at what each setting does individually.
Smaller items in header
Activate this to make the items in the header smaller. Influences the font size and the height of the elements.
Smaller items in footer
Activate this to make the items in the footer smaller. Influences the font size and the height of the elements / buttons.
Decrease the space between option lines (Pro)
Activate this to decrease the space between the setting options.
Decrease padding of form elements (Pro)
Activate this to decrease the padding of the elements / make the elements smaller.
Put “Display on” elements in one line (Pro)
Activate this to arrange the “Display on: Phone | Tablet | Desktop options in one line instead of below each other.
Change Load / Delete buttons to icons
Activate this setting to change the Load / Delete buttons to icons in the Load From Library list of modules.
Squeeze text shadow buttons in one row (Pro)
Activate this setting to put the text shadow buttons in one row.
Squeeze box shadow buttons in one row (Pro)
Activate this setting to put the box shadow buttons in one row.
Squeeze animation buttons in one row (Pro)
Activate this setting to put the animation buttons in one row.
What should be shown on the animation button? (Pro)
Change this setting to show / hide text and icon on the animation buttons. Options:
- text & icon (default)
- text only
- icon only
Keep settings on delete
If enabled, your plugin settings will not be removed from the database when you delete / update the plugin. Note: Even when this setting is on, you will still get a notification that the plugin “(will also delete its data)”.
Installation & Usage
- Download from https://divi-magazine.com/tdm-store/
- If you have an older version of this plugin, then deactivate it and delete it.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and upload the zip file.
Unzip the file and upload the unzipped folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to the settings page under Divi > Divi Builder UI and customize based on your needs.
= 1.1 =
* [Tweak] Added tabbed options to better separate basic and advanced (Pro) features
* [Tweak] Refactored the file containing CSS to make it smaller
* [Bugfix] Fixed alignment of text formatting options when elements / paddings are made smaller
* [Bugfix] Fixed the sizing of custom padding labels
* [Feature] Added the option to arrange the text shadow buttons in one row (Pro)
* [Feature] Added the option to arrange the box shadow buttons in one row (Pro)
* [Feature] Added the option to arrange the animation buttons in one row (Pro)
* [Feature] Added the option to choose what should be shown on the animation buttons, text, icon, or both (Pro)
* [Compatibility] Compatible with current versions of Divi (3.0.89), Extra (2.0.88), and Divi Builder (2.0.51)
* [Bugfix] Dashboard Widget improvement when using more TDM plugins
* Bumped version number
* November 22, 2017
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.
* July 26, 2017